Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS DOING RESHOOTS, NO EFFECT ON RELEASE DATE

X-Men: First Class is coming to theaters this June, but is still shooting. AccessHollywood spoke to First Class actor Edi Gathegi, who plays the mutant Darwin in the movie and the Twilight actor revealed that the movie is in reshoots.


I guess there's some, like, reshoots that they're doing at this point, but the bulk of the movie's done and they're sticking to their release date...so it'll be a pretty fast turnaround. But I have faith in it. I have faith in all the filmmakers. I think if the script is great and the director's great and the actors are great, it's gonna be a good X-Men.

Gathegi described his character's powers as "reactive adaptation" meaning that Darwin was in a "constant state of evolution" and admitted to doing kickboxing training for the movie which he called "pretty physical" and "rigorous."


When asked if he thought the prequel was going to please fans, Gathegi did his best to cautiously dodge the question.


I really want to say a lot about it, but I don't want to give false expectations, I want to manage expectations, but I love the X-Men series, and, in many ways, this is going back to the original X-Men. And I think [First Class] is being done in a wonderful way, so I think people are going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

X FOLLOWERS